Sunday 31 August 2008

My take on Bachna ae Haseeno

I watched this movie because:
1. Ranbir Kapoor
2. I had liked Salaam Namaste (the director’s first movie)
3. I like movies with an urban setting
4. Ranbir Kapoor
5. Ranbir Kapoor


Ranbir is oh-so-perfecttt!!

Minisha looks old, till now I had found her cute and sweet. But in this one she looks wrinkled and not fresh, so to speak.

Bipasha looks smart in her hot pants. After interval she looks vulgar in a few scenes.

Deepika ohhh fugget it. Ugh

I liked the concept of going back and asking for forgiveness and doing whatever it takes to get it. It is a huge task requiring a lot of gumption and sincerity.

Ranbir likes Deepika (double ugh)

In the title track, Deepika looks as though she is blind and is just smiling without knowing where to look. Whatever.

The kisses are nice. Don’t look clumsy. Sweet, sexy and genuine.

The style and panache of a Yashraj movie is intact.

A fun movie. Watch it for the entertainment value.

No comments: