Monday 24 November 2008

Bidding adieu to my Bestt Frendd!

i saw a tear in my eye and realised that saying goodbye is not easy.

My senior at work, Bestt Frendd quit and is gearing up to shift to the US. Not just work wise, i had grown attached to him otherwise too. And so i feel sad.

With him guiding me at work, i did not have much to worry. Now suddenly, work looks burdensome. In the last few months, circumstances had turned such that i had an inkling that it wouldn't be long before he takes this decision. But when you have to face the fact, it is difficult, i just realised.

A few instructions for you, Satyajit:
1. Stop smoking
2. Wish me on my birthday
3. Send me a gift for my wedding, whenever that happens (if you don't attend, that is)
4. Send sweets when you have a baby :)
5. Be there when i need your advice
6. Visit India every year and tell us when you do
7. Keep us informed about your whereabouts
8. Remember i'll write your biography when you become famous
9. Stop smoking

Dude, to state the obvious, i'll miss you! Work won't be the same again.

You have a good life!

No comments: