Wednesday 10 February 2010

Credited to Shashibhushan Udyavar

You meet so many individuals in your life.
In my office there is a cool mix of all kinds.

Among the niftiest ones is - Shashibhushan Udyavar a.k.a. Sasii, Shash, Sexy

To tell you about him in one word, he is just too good to be true.
But there he is, making you feel like life can be perfect.

He just casually said today that, "i never feel lonely"
me: "ohh... i know, there is a lot of work today, so there must be no time to feel lonely"
Shashi: "No, not work. i just am never alone"
me: "You must be having company all the time"
Shashi: "No, i just don't feel lonely ever"
me: " "

Yet again, i came away impressed and learned
:)

No wonder people like being in his company, because he doesn't let his own self feel lonely too.

3 comments:

leopiya said...

:) yes... hez a person full of positive energy dat peps up others too!
Shashi, be the same always! :D

Simple Dreams said...

Hi, I'm here through a google alert on "Udyavar", my hometown. Incidentally 'Udyavar' is attached to my name. Your blogpost is very refreshing to read. Hi to Shashi Udyavar (probably my fellow Udyavarite). Happy blogging.

Me said...

@Priyanka - :)
@ Simple Dreams 'Udyavar' - thank u for your comments. Will convey your 'Hi' to Shashi