Sunday 4 January 2009

Zara zara touch me touch me touch me!!! ;)

Ahem, people!

That's for my Nokia 5800 Express Music touch screen phone.

Yes!!!!!!
Ladies & Gents, i have finally got myself a new phone. i bid farewell to my ancient, archaic phone (Nokia 2300) the evening of 3rd Jan. 2009. The old phone had given me company for 5 odd years. Gifted to me by Pa afer my post graduation, this phone was the first phone i ever owned. After loyal service for so many years, it deserved a peaceful place in heaven. God bless his soul!

i called a few of my friends & family who were very keen on having a new phone for me, from my new phone of course. Their joy was palpable, only adding to mine.

The new one is my darling only waiting to be touched & explored!

Wow!

Let the feeling just sink in!

No comments: