Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last Day of 2008

It is the last day of 2008. So, what's the big deal! Of course, it is a big deal. i'll be spending the day at home with my books, movies and food for company :)
Ok, let me list down a few of the things i am grateful about, a few of the high points and highlights of 2008 -

1. Standing on my own two feet :)
2. Joined gym
3. Had a fantastic family get-together at Solapur
4. Saw a new place - Aamby Valley
5. Bought a ring for myself, all by myself (first big purchase, feels great....)
6. The last of my friends got married (yea...am the last one)
7. my favourite cousin relocated to the US (will miss her, already do)
8. Added to my collection of books (amply)
9. Added to my collection of DVDs (outnumbering Pa's collection :), well...almost)
10. Danced on the stage where people paid & came to see us dance :)....Mauja hi Mauja...(was it great, did u ask)
11. Shiamak Davar rocks
12. Ties with Devangi get stronger (movies, dinner at home, night out)
13. First sip of alcohol & stopped at it (tastes awful)
14. First movie - Bhootnath - outing all alone (good stuff)
15. First English play - Class of '86 - all alone (exciting stuff)
16. Bought a whole new lot of clothes (yipppeeee)
17. Had a great picnic with work friends
18. Gifted expensive watch to J (a la Shahrukh Khan :))
19. For the first time in my life, won a housie game (whooo hooo)
20. Got myself a pen drive (getting tech-savvy :))
21. Found a nice friend in Nayan
22. First work related trip (to Delhi, i have grown up, world)
23. Enjoyed good hospitality at Trupti's place (understanding a different life)
24. Drove all the way to Solapur (wow, some drive that was)
25. First d____ outing with cousins
26. Watched movie in the first multiplex of Ghatkopar

2009's gonna be rocking, to say the least!

No comments: