Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Gods are smiling upon us, me!

There couldn't be a better time to have this astronomically novel night. To me, it's like a reassurance that everything's gonna be okay!

Yesterday late evening while returning back from work, a lady in the train was telling her kids on the phone to look at the sky to check out the moon. i thought it must be something silly or oh-this! kind. But just as i stepped out of the station, i looked up.

The moon was right there smiling. And Chanda Mama was smiling such that it immediately lifted my spirits, brought a broad smile on my face. It made me feel blessed! Someone up there is looking after me, us and is there! Someone up there is smiling upon me, us!

i immediately smsed my friends. Some of them cold catch it and i specially asked my friends to show it to their kids.

Wow! What a sight!
That lady also had said that this is an once-in-centuries sight.
I feel inexplicably blessed and lucky to have seen such a beautiful picture.
Thank You Almighty! We, me just needed it.
Fascinating!

P.S. i regretted having a camera-less phone, for not getting to capture that divinely sight. Nonetheless, the memory is captured in the heart :)

No comments: